Buy Vacuum Cleaner : Best Selling Vacuum Cleaners in India for a sparkling clean home or office - Aug 2021
Ranging from small to large areas, you name it, dust is everywhere. It is omnipresent. To get rid of something in the deepest of corners, you need the aid of something that reaches anywhere and everywhere with little effort. And that is where a floor cleaning machine comes to your rescue by cleaning the floor, and purifying the air, thereby reducing the risk of possible allergies.
Heard of the proverb "There more to it than that meets our eye"? Once you start feeling as proud as a peacock for tidying up the house, dirty unclean places start showing up. And, we have to accept the fact that 2 hands are not enough to clean our house. We need a helping hand or maybe a vacuum suction on wheels.
However picking the correct vacuum cleaner for home can be tricky as it depends on various factors such as the type, the surfaces it can clean, the noise it creates, its cost, and maintenance.
Should you buy a vacuum cleaner?
Yes indeed. Have a look at its advantages and be ready to get convinced.
- Saves your time and energy: Cleaning a house might take an hour or more, while with a vacuum cleaner, you can get the cleaning done in minutes. It is fast, easy, lightweight, needs minimal effort and energy as compared to brooms.
- Cleans air: HEPA and other filters effectively remove air-borne microbes and make the air allergen-free.
- Removes fur of your pets: With the click of a button, vacuum cleaners can suck in pet hair from your carpet in no time, removing the bad odor.
- Cost-effective: Costing as low as Rs.1500 (Handheld) to as high as Rs.53,000 vacuum cleaner prices vary in cost depending on their size and usage.
- Available in various shapes and sizes to cater to diverse needs.
With so many listed advantages comes a couple of disadvantages such as its heaviness and bulkiness. Big ones demand big storage spaces, and once you switch on a vacuum cleaner, your electricity bill starts running too.
Types of vacuum cleaners
Canister vacuum cleaners
Wet and Dry vacuum cleaners
Upright vacuum cleaners
Stick vacuum cleaners
Handheld vacuum cleaners
Robotic vacuum cleaners
Having understood the various types of vacuum cleaners and zeroed in on the type that would solve your purpose, there is one more important thing that you need to know before you proceed with the suggestions.
Bag Vs Bagless vacuum cleaners
Bagged (Disposable bags)
Bagless (Reusable bins)
Cord vs Cordless vacuum cleaners
Let's now have a look at the best-selling and top-rated vacuum cleaners.
EUREKA FORBES Easy Clean Plus Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner consumes less power, has high suction, and is also convenient to use.
- Motor power: 800 W
- Maximum Sound Level: 83 dB
- Weight: 1.34kg
- Cord Length: 5m
- Attachments: Flexible hose, Shoulder Strip, multi-purpose brush, Blower Adapter, Floor cum Carpet Brush, Extension Tube Adapter, and Extension Tubes.
- Lightweight, Compact, Bagless, HEPA
- Cleans hard-to-reach areas
- Available online for Rs.2,499
Surface recommendations: crevices, corners, tabletops, and window grills
Inalsa Spruce Vacuum Cleaner for Home with Blower Function
Inalsa is equipped with a powerful motor to ensure no drop in performance. The vacuum cleaner is surprisingly small that it could fit compactly in a cupboard.
- Motor Power: 1200 W
- Retractable Cord
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- 360-degree wheels rotation for easy and smooth movement
- Special Features: Lightweight, Wheels, Bag, Compact
- Available online for Rs.2,850.00
Surface Recommendation: Upholstery, Carpet
Eureka Forbes Fast Clean DX Vacuum Cleaner with Free Reusable dust Bag
With accessories to help you clean every corner of your house, The Fast Clean DX features a dust bag full indicator, swivel wheels, and an automatic power cable winder.
- Power: 1150 watts;
- Operating voltage: 230 volts
- Maximum Sound Level: 85 dB
- Dust Collecting Feature: Dust Bag with 1.5 Capacity
- This product is available for Rs.3,299
Suitable Surfaces: Tiles, Carpet, Wooden Flooring, Sofa, Curtains/Draperies, Beds & Mattress
Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
The wet and dry vacuum cleaner with a robust impact-resistant container. Karcher is an energy-efficient vacuum cleaner that comes with different nozzles to clean even in the tightest of spaces.
- Motor Power: 1000 W
- Operating Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Maximum Sound Level: 75 dB
- Suction capacity 200 mbar
- Sound Level: 75 dB
- Available online for Rs.6,999.00
Surface recommendations: Tiles, Carpet, Wooden Flooring, Cemented Floors, Interior car cleaning, wet volume cleaning, upholstery cleaning.
Philips PowerProCompact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Powercyclone 5 technology separates dust from the air effectively and provides strong suction power for best cleaning results. Equipped with Turbo Brush that removes 25% more dust and a multi-clean nozzle to ensure cleaning.
- Motor 1900 W(Motor)
- Sound power level: 82 dB
- Lightweight and compact
- Large wheels for better motion control
- EPA10 filter for healthy air
- Activelock couplings
- Available online for Rs.7,395
Suitable Surfaces: Carpet, Cemented Floors, Wooden Flooring, Sofa, Tiles
Eufy Robovac Robotic Floor Cleaner with 2 in 1 Mopping and Vacuum
Eufy Robovac uses the Gyro Navigation technology and auto-clean scheduling feature to make your house spotless. This 2-in-1 robotic floor cleaner can sweep and mop your floors.
- Motor Power: 40 W
- Maximum Sound Level: 55 dB
- Charging Time: 5 hrs
- Run Time: 90 mins
- Net weight: 2.5kg
- Pet Hair Collector
- Additional features: Drop-sensing Technology, Anti-scratch Surface, can be controlled using a smartphone, helpful voice prompts
- Available online for Rs.14999
Dyson V8 Absolute+ Cord-Free Vacuum
Dyson Vacuum cleaner has a Soft Roller Cleaner Head designed to clean dust and large debris from floors. Comes with a rechargeable nickel-manganese-cobalt battery. The filters effectively captures 99.97% of microscopic dust particles.
- Cord-free. Hassle-free
- Suction Power: 115 AW
- Charging Time: 5 Hours
- Run Time: 40 Minutes
- Comes with seven additional attachments
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly
- Transforms to Handheld
- Available online for Rs.29,900
Surface Recommendation: Upholstery, Carpet, floor surfaces, to remove pet hair
- The versatility of canister vacuum cleaners makes it the best fit for Indian Homes that have tiles, marble or granite flooring.
- If your home has carpets, choose the upright vacuum cleaner.
- For houses with multiple levels, opt for lightweight portable stick vacuum cleaners.
- For surfaces that can be only cleaned by manual cleaning, use handheld ones.
- Use vacuum cleaners with HEPA filters if members of your family have allergies.
- If you have kids, then your house is prone to get wet spills frequently. Hence, buy Wet or Dry vacuum cleaners.
- Check the features - Ease of use, handling, compactness, and future maintenance
- Price: Compare the prices of brands on different websites online before making the purchase
- Bagged vs Bagless - Choose the one that suits your requirement
- Cord Length : Higher the cord length, longer the area it can cover
- Noise Level : Lower Decibels(db) numbers are better as they make minimal noise inside enclosed rooms
- Running Cost : Check cost of replacement bags or filters
- Portability: Convenient to use and manoeuver around the house
- Accessories: Add-on cleaning tools that would meet all needs
- Filter systems such as HEPA or Micron filters for improved indoor air quality
- Guarantee, warranty, and replacement policy
I sincerely hope this article would have helped you understand the types of vacuum cleaners better. Keeping the pros and cons of each vacuum cleaner type in mind, no matter whether you read the suggestions patiently or skim and scan the article, by the end, you would have found your perfect fit. If you feel the prices are on their high end, make sure you add the product that suits you the best to the cart, use the upcoming sale and buy them at discounted rates.