Make huge savings as you enjoy two quintessential modern Dubai attractions on this combo tour which includes a trip up to the observation deck at Burj Khalifa and a visit to the Aquarium and Underwater Zoo within Dubai Mall.
Following a captivating multimedia presentation on the emirate’s past and a rapid elevator ride, get ready to be enveloped by the unrivaled 360 degree views of Dubai as you stand on Burj Khalifa’s 124th level observation deck. Look out over the city’s glamorous skyline, compelling desert beauty, and gleaming ocean all from a sensational perspective, before you make your way down to the aquarium.
At Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, experience one of the world’s biggest suspended aquariums and further explore three fascinating ecological zones inside the zoo. With over 10 million liters of water, the massive aquarium tank is a safe sanctuary for about 150 distinct and rare fish species such as stingrays, sand tiger sharks etc. Moreover, a must-experience is a walk through the 48-meter-long tunnel offering the 270-degree views of the enigmatic sea creatures.
What To Expect
- Experience the world’s tallest building in detail
- Admission ticket to At the Top Observation Deck at 124th floor
- Watch spectacular multimedia video that presents Dubai’s history
- Enjoy super-speed elevator ride which transports you to the observation deck
- See the magnificent city skyline views and unequaled ocean and desert landscape from a sky-high vantage point
- Entry to Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Take in its colossal 10-liter water tank with over 150 unique fish species such as sharks, rays etc.
- Discover three interesting ecological zones at the Underwater Zoo
- Take a walk through the 48-meter-long tunnel for a distinct underwater experience
Burj Khalifa and Aquarium Tickets